NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- SWEEPSTAKES DESCRIPTION: The Plex Pass Fan Friday Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes“) begins on Monday, November 21, 2022 at 12:01 am Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends on Wednesday, November 30, 2022 at 11:59 pm PT (“Sweepstakes Period”). The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Plex GmbH, c/o Plex Inc., 1999 S. Bascom Ave., Suite 700, PMB 735, Campbell, CA 95008 (“Sponsor”). The administrator of this Sweepstakes is Creative Zing Promotion Group, 2100 E Robinson Street, Orlando, FL 32803 (“Administrator“). The Sponsor and Administrator are collectively referred to as the “Sweepstakes Entities”.
- ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open only to legal U.S. residents physically residing in the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years of age and the age of majority in their state of primary residence at time of entry (each an “Entrant”). Employees of Sweepstakes Entities and each of their respective agencies, shareholders, officers, directors, members, successors, agents and assigns, together with the Immediate Family Members and/or Household Members of such persons, are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. For purposes of the Sweepstakes, “Household Members” means those people who share the same residence at least three months a year, whether or not related; “Immediate Family Members” means parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live. Sweepstakes is void where restricted or prohibited by law.
- HOW TO ENTER: There are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes, as described below:
1.) FANFRIDAY22 LIFETIME SUBSCRIPTION ENTRY: During the Sweepstakes Period, eligible Entrants must visit www.plex.tv/fan-friday-2022 and follow the on-screen instructions to purchase a Lifetime subscription using the promo code FANFRIDAY22 to automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Entrants are not required to take any additional action to enter the Sweepstakes, however, an individual can opt-out of Sweepstakes participation by following the on-screen instructions to opt-out.
2.) FREE ENTRY: To participate in the Sweepstakes without making a purchase, eligible Entrants must mail a 3” x 5” index card containing their full name, email address, phone number and date of birth to Creative Zing / Plex Fan Friday Sweeps, PO Box 607807, Orlando, FL 32860 to automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Mail-in entries must be received in accordance with the guidelines set forth below.
- Mail-in entries must be postmarked by November 30, 2022 and received by December 6, 2022.
- Photocopied or mechanically reproduced index cards are not eligible.
- Entrant’s information must be legibly handwritten in ink.
- Mail-in entries will not be returned or acknowledged.
- Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected or postage-due mailed entries.
LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON FOR THE DURATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD REGARDLESS OF THE METHOD OF ENTRY. The Entrant must be the authorized account holder (or have authorized use) of the email account associated with the entry. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an Entrant or potential winner, the Entrant or potential winner will be deemed the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person in whose name the e-mail account was opened, if such person is otherwise eligible in accordance with these Official Rules. In the event a dispute regarding the identity of an Entrant or potential winner cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, he or she may be deemed ineligible. Entries in excess of the limit may result in disqualification of the Entrant. Any attempt by an Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different identities, registrations, logins, and/or any other methods will void such Entrant’s entries and that Entrant may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. Entries generated by a macro, script or other automated means will be disqualified. All entries become the sole property of Sponsor. ELIGIBLE ENTRANTS MUST SUBMIT THE REQUESTED ENTRY INFORMATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES. NO OTHER METHOD OF SUBMISSION WILL BE ACCEPTED. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes Entrant’s understanding of and full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant that Sponsor determines to be in violation of any term contained in these Official Rules.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: On or about December 7, 2022 (the “Drawing Date”), the potential winner of the prize available for the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing conducted by the Administrator from among all eligible entries received. Within approximately one (1) day of the Drawing Date, the potential winner will be notified by the Administrator via DocuSign at the email address associated with the entry. The potential winner will be required to respond (as directed) to the notification within four (4) days (or a shorter time if required by exigencies) of attempted notification. The failure to respond within the stated time period may result in forfeiture of the prize. The potential winner will be required to verify address, sign, and return (as directed) an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release, and, unless prohibited by law, a publicity release and other legal documents as may be required by Sponsor in its sole discretion (collectively, the “Prize Claim Documents“). The potential winner must provide the Administrator with his or her social security number for tax reporting purposes before the prize will be awarded. An IRS Form 1099 will be issued to the winner for the actual value of the prize received for the year in which the prize was fulfilled. Failure to return the Prize Claim Documents within the specified time period may result in forfeiture of the prize and selection of an alternate winner from the remaining eligible entries. Administrator will attempt to contact up to three (3) potential winners of the prize in accordance with the above procedure, after which the prize may go unawarded if it remains unclaimed. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify anyone not fully complying with the Official Rules.
- ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- PRIZE: There is one (1) prize available. The prize has an approximate retail value (“ARV”) of $4,630.00 and consists of the following items:
- One (1) 65″ LG C2 OLED Smart TV, ARV: $1,700.00;
- One (1) JBL 5.1 Bar Soundbar, ARV: $600.00;
- One (1) Philips Hue 65” Gradient TV Lightstrip Entertainment Bundle, ARV: $580.00;
- One (1) Synology DiskStation DS920+, ARV: $550.00;
- One (1) NVIDIA ShieldTV Pro, ARV: $200.00; and
- Four (4) Seagate IronWolf 14TB Hard Drives, ARV: $1,000.00.
The Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with LG, JBL, Philips, Synology, NVIDIA, and Seagate.
Prize Provisions: Prize will be fulfilled to the address provided on the Prize Claim Documents within approximately two (2) weeks of document completion. No cash alternatives or prize substitution is allowed except at the discretion of Sweepstakes Entities. If the prize or any prize element cannot be awarded or fulfilled for any reason, the Sponsor reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of equal or greater retail value. The ARV is subject to price fluctuations in the consumer marketplace based on, among other things, any gap time between the date the ARV is estimated for purposes of these Official Rules and the date the prize is awarded. If the actual value of a prize is less than the ARV stated herein, the winner will not be entitled to a check, cash or other form of payment for the price difference. Other restrictions may apply. The Prizes are awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES, AND ANY OTHER COSTS AND EXPENSES, ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
- RELEASES PARTIES: Sweepstakes Entities and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, professional advisors, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, public relations firms, employees and advertising, fulfillment and marketing agencies (collectively, the “Released Parties”) will not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or entries; (b) phone, electronic, hardware, software, network, internet, or other computer or communications-related malfunctions or failures beyond Sponsor or the Released Parties’ reasonable control; (c) any Sweepstakes disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor or the Released Parties; or (d) any printing, programming or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASES: By participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrant agrees to release Sweepstakes Entities, and all Released Parties from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes or delivery, mis-delivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use any prize (including claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE SPONSOR OR THE RELEASED PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED TO PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR USE OR INABILITY TO USE ANY EQUIPMENT PROVIDED FOR USE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF A RELEASED PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES (JOINTLY) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE ANY EQUIPMENT PROVIDED FOR USE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE EXCEED $10. THE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION WILL NOT EXCLUDE OR LIMIT LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE CAUSED BY PRODUCTS BOUGHT FROM THE SPONSOR, OR FOR THE RELEASED PARTIES’ GROSS NEGLIGENCE, INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT, OR FOR FRAUD.
- USE OF WINNER’S NAME AND LIKENESS: By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant consents to being contacted by Sponsor for any purpose in connection with this Sweepstakes. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, participation into the Sweepstakes constitutes permission to use the winner’s name, hometown, aural and visual likeness and prize information for advertising, marketing, and promotional purposes without further permission or compensation (including in a public-facing winner list).
- DISPUTES: These Official Rules are governed by the laws of the State of California, without regard to California conflict of law provisions. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant irrevocably consents to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts in the United States District Court for the Northern District of California for all disputes arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes. Any legal actions against Sponsor must be commenced within two year(s) after the claim arose. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes, or these Official Rules will be settled by binding arbitration by an arbitrator affiliated with Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services, Inc. (“JAMS”) and in accordance with the JAMS Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. Each party shall be responsible for its costs incurred in such arbitration, but if Entrant cannot afford to pay for the arbitration Entrant agrees to provide us the option of paying the arbitrator before seeking to initiate any other form of dispute resolution, including litigation. The arbitration will be conducted in Santa Clara County, California, and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered into any court having jurisdiction thereof. The award of the arbitrator shall be final and binding upon the parties without appeal or review. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Sponsor may immediately seek any interim or preliminary injunctive relief from any court of competent jurisdiction, as necessary to protect its rights or property (including intellectual property rights).
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to change these Official Rules at any time, in its discretion, and to suspend or cancel the Sweepstakes or any Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control affect the administration, security or proper participation in the Sweepstakes, or Sponsor otherwise becomes (in its sole discretion) incapable of running the Sweepstakes as planned. Entrants who violate these Official Rules, violate any law, rule or regulation in connection with participation in the Sweepstakes, tamper with the operation of the Sweepstakes or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to Sponsor, the Sweepstakes or any other Entrant (as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion) are subject to disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right to lock out persons whose eligibility is in question or who have been disqualified or are otherwise ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries received that contain inappropriate or offensive content. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision. Any provision of these Official Rules deemed unenforceable will be enforced to the extent permissible, and the remainder of these Official Rules will remain in effect. The use of the terms “include” or “including” in these Official Rules is illustrative and not limiting.
- WINNERS /OFFICIAL RULES: For a copy of these Official Rules or the first name, last initial, city and state of the winner, send a stamped, self-addressed, business-size envelope to Creative Zing – Plex Fan Friday Sweeps Rules (or Winners), 2100 E Robinson Street, Orlando, FL 32803. Requests must be received no later than December 31, 2022.