[NOTE: We’ve submitted a new release to the store which fixes quite a few bugs which were unfortunately present in the 3.3 release. We’re really sorry about that!]
We’re pleased to bring you a brand new release of the iOS app today! Most notably you’ll see we’ve updated the icon, splash screen, and the UI for iOS 7. Baby steps, mind you, we have lots more user interface improvements coming, but at least Plex will look nicely at home on iOS 7 now.
We’ll be back very shortly with more iOS news, but for now, hopefully you’ll enjoy this release!
- NEW: New look for iOS 7.
- NEW: Detect URLs on the clipboard for quick queuing to myPlex.
- NEW: Brand new video player.
- NEW: Improved music player.
- FIX: A UI hang when changing connectivity settings.
- FIX: A nasty bug where entering sections with non-latin characters could crash the app.
- FIX: Another UI hang when canceling and backing out of a library.
- FIX: Synced content could sometimes appear mistakingly in Shared Libraries.
- FIX: Synced content could become unplayable after being reconverted by the media server.
- FIX: An issue flinging some video content to iOS.